This is another option we have if you have experienced trouble obtaining credit. If we cannot secure you the finance required on your own, than a guarantor loan could be a more suitable solution.
A trusted friend or family member can help as a guarantor. You are still responsible for paying the loan, but if you are unable to make a payment and default, then your guarantor will pay on your behalf.
A Guarantor is required to be:
- Aged 18 to 75
- A UK homeowner, or have a very strong credit history (a homeowner is more likely to be accepted)
- Financially stable (we'll check your credit history, but it won't leave a record so will have no impact on your ability to get other products)
- Able to afford the repayments if necessary
Guarantor loans can help people affected by:
- Bad credit
- Less than three years in the country
- Self employment
- Part time employment
- Being under 21 years of age
We call you back
Request a Call
Let's Talk Finance
Talk to a Specialist
You're our number one priority.
Call us. Sit back and let us do the hard work.
We're ready to help you get your exciting new vehicle.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm GMT